We are pleased to announce that ISASS’s official medical journal, the International Journal of Spine Surgery, is now included in PubMed results. The Journal’s inclusion in PubMed Central is the culmination of years of fine work on the part of our authors and reviewers. The full back catalog, including volumes published as the SAS Journal, will be visible in results in the upcoming weeks.
We’re far from resting after this accomplishment, however. Our Journal’s Section Editors have been chosen from the request for volunteers we sent after last year’s Annual Meeting. We’d like to introduce them:
- Boyle Cheng, PhD, Drexel University
- Domagoj Coric, MD, Carolina Neurosurgery and Spine Associates
- Ashish Diwan, PhD, FRACS, FAOrthA, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, St George Hospital
- Lisa Ferrara, DEng, OrthoKinetic Technologies
- Paul McAfee, MD, St. Josephs Medical Center
- Donna D. Ohnmeiss, DrMed, Texas Back Institute
- Frank Phillips, MD, Rush University Medical Center
- Matthew Scott-Young, MD, Pacific Private Clinic
- Wei Tian, MD, Beijing Jishuitan Hospital, China
- Huilin Yang, MD, First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University
- Jim Yue, MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Jack Zigler, MD, Texas Back Institute
These editors are responsible for the Biomechanics, Complications, Lumbar Spine, Regulatory Affairs, Cervical Spine, Special Category, MIS, Biologics, Navigation, Tumors, Endoscopic MIS, and TDR Sections respectively.
This isn’t all the Journal-related news! We’re working hard on a lot of fronts and we have a lot more information to share with you. To do so would be too long for this email, so why not join us at ISASS15?
If you haven’t registered yet, now’s the time. Click below to join us at this important meeting.
Best regards, and thank you, always, for your time and expertise,
Hansen Yuan, MD
Editor in Chief, International Journal of Spine Surgery
Executive Director, ISASS
Publisher & Managing Editor, International Journal of Spine Surgery
For more about the International Journal of Spine Surgery, please visit us at http://ijssurgery.com.